We are a well recognized Cost Accountants firm, providing consultation and services on Company Law Matters. Our services are customized in accordance to your specific requirements. We assist you from the very initial processes of company establishment to company maintenance process, etc:
We provide following services in respect of companies:
1) Obtaining Director Identification Number (DIN) and Digital Signature (DSC) of the Directors/Company secretary of the Company.
2) Surrender of DIN.
3) Incorporation of Private/Public Company including Section 8 Company (non-profit making company).
4) Appointment of Key Managerial Personnel/Directors and their remuneration.
5) Incorporation of Limited Liability Partnership & conversion of partnership firm/existing Private limited/closely held limited company into LLP.
6) Amalgamation, Merger, Reconstruction of companies.
7) Change of name, shifting of registered office, Change in objects, Increase in authorised capital, Private Placement of Shares, Further Issue of shares, ESOP, Reduction of Share Capital.
8) Buy back of shares.
9) Allotment of shares at par/premium to Non-resident.
10) Charge registration, Charge modification, Charge Satisfaction.
11) Search of public documents filed with Registrar of Companies.
12) Routine document preparation and filing of forms with the Registrar of Companies/Regional Director/Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
13) Preparation of Directors’ Report, Notice of meetings, Preparation and maintenance of minutes.
14) Preparation of annual return and uploading of the same.
15) Issues pertaining to management of company, Directors, Shareholding pattern.
16) Consultancy on any issue related to the Companies Act, 1956 and Companies Act 2013.
17) Preparation of Statutory records & registers.
18) Compliance u/s 92/134/136/137 of the Companies Act, 2013 for inoperative companies or the companies those were incorporated in the past but did not carry on any business.
19) Secretarial Audit under Companies Act, 2013.
20) Compliance under Section 135 (Corporate Social Responsibility) of the Companies Act, 2013.
21) Compliance under listing agreement.
22) Appearances before judicial/quasi-judicial and administrative authorities.
23) Listing/Delisting of Securities with Stock Exchanges.
24) Revocation of suspension of trading at BSE/NSE.
26) Winding up of Company.